Our Club Live students have been working on a community project in order to help with teen drinking. They have created a parent pledge for members of our community to sign. It is a pledge that states they will not give alcohol to minors. Participate Today!
Club Live (CL) is an extension of the successful Friday Night Live program and is aimed at middle-school-age students. CL fosters resiliency and protective factors through the development of action-oriented chapters.
Club Live Programs:
- Provide support and opportunities for young people
- Develop strong, confident, and successful young people
- Focus on building positive relationships
- Encourage peer-oriented programming (youth driven and youth-led)
- Are goal-directed, action-oriented, and innovative
- Encourage and empower young people as active leaders and community resources
- Have a broad appeal to diverse ethnic, racial, and social groups
- Encourage youth to care about each other and their environment